Sunday, February 8, 2015

Winter Jam Nashville

I was invited to go to Winter Jam at Bridgestone Arena tonight. I heard the pre show Bands: Veridia, About a Mile, and Blanca. The main show began at 6pm with For King and Country's Fixing my eyes on you. Then Newsong performed. Newsong seemed a little bit of a misfit as most of the bands seemed to be geared to a younger crowd. But they sung Arise My Love and brought down the house. Next was this dubstep band called Family Force Five. All I remember about them is Crank it like a Chain Saw. Then Tony Nolan preached for about 20 minutes. After that, Building 429 sang We Won't be Shaken, among others. Then Jeremy Camp sang many of his hits. He was awesome. Then Tony Nolan came back on and made a emotional plea about sponsoring children. Then Francesca Battestelli sang many of her hits including Write Your Story. We left before Skillet performed. I really enjoyed the performances. Definitely something to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment