Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday Morning Short and Sweet

I had a great meeting this morning with Kendall Regen and Tony McCaslin at Granite Retirement and Regen tax as we discussed investment strategy for the new year. If you're looking for help in all things financial, look no further than right here in Dickson at Granite Retirement. I am rehearsing with the Ladies Hand Bell group this afternoon at 1:30. If you're curious, come check us out. We are short one ringer. Maybe that ringer is you!

I'm meeting with a friend to discuss a song that he has written today that I have put the music to. Hope it goes well.

I look forward to recording Justin, Gary and Priscilla tonight on "I Surrender All." If you're in the Choir or praise band, be expecting an mp3 of the recording coming your way before our rehearsals on Wednesday night.

Short but sweet. Thanks for reading.
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment