Friday, February 20, 2015

Icy in Burns, Tennessee

It's an icy Friday night in middle Tennessee. The freezing rain is supposed to change over to just rain overnight. This is good and bad. We may end up with some flooding after all the wintry precipitation we've had this week begins to melt. Hopefully, everything will be melted and gone by Sunday.

Speaking of Sunday, I'm looking forward to directing the Ladies'Hand Bell group as they accompany a flute duet which will be performed by Tanya and Grace Williams. It will be great. Don't miss it. The youth choir will be performing one of my songs, "One Thing," tomorrow in the 6pm service. Thanks, Steve for choosing to have the youth learn the song. I look forward to accompanying the group tomorrow night.

The church offices have been closed most of the week so I have been writing from home. I've been working on a new one called "Whatever" which is taken from John 14 and 15. I'm still working on it. Hopefully I'll finish it this weekend.

If you'd like to, go check out my website. You can listen to and download tracks and sheet music if you'd like.

jeffmartinpiano.com

Stay safe,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment