Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tuesday 1/6

I had another great day serving at FBC Dickson. I wrote another song.  This one is called "Present".  It's about staying present in Jesus and not focusing on yesterday's regrets or tomorrow's worries.  Brother Mike led our devotion today in our staff meeting from Ecclesiastes. I took my notes from the meeting and put my thoughts to music.  I hope we can sing it at church in the future.

Praise Band resumes tomorrow night.  I'm looking forward to seeing everybody again as we prepare to lead others in worship.  We rehearse at 6:30 if you'd like to join us.

The Jazz Band rehearsal went well tonight.  There were some new faces in the group.  Hope they will come back.

Kentucky scared me tonight on the hardwood. They were able to defeat Ole Miss in overtime.  I guess it was good for the boys in blue to be tested, but it wasn't very good on my heart.  Go Big Blue.  

I hope you had a great day.  Thanks for reading this.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment