Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Great News

Christine is no longer in isolation at NHC and can now have therapy downstairs.  This is great news and a sign that she is improving and will hopefully be home soon.  Bachelor life is overrated.  She has eaten well this week and is growing stronger day by day.  

I have been busy cleaning house today.  I was expecting a delivery of dialysis supplies today for Christine and luckily was out of school.  I found out at noon that the delivery will be tomorrow.  Fortunately, we are out of school again tomorrow so I can be home when it arrives.

We only lost power in Burns for about 30 seconds.  We were fortunate.  I hear that some people in McEwen are still without power.  It looks like we will probably return to school on Thursday, however, only the Juniors are required to attend since we are giving the ACT to them that day.  I will be out on Friday with the elementary choir as they perform at festival in Murfreesboro, so Thursday will be my only real school day this week. (If we return on Thursday). 

Going to watch the wildcats tonight on TV.  Hopefully they can end their two game skid.  Calipari is on the hot seat again.  I'm sure he's used to it by now.  Prediction: Kentucky by 30.

Be Safe,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment