Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl Sunday at NHC

Go Peyton. I'm rooting for the Broncos tonight. Really, I'm rooting for Mr. Manning. I think this will be a close game. Seattle is a great team, but I think the Broncos offense will trump the Seattle D. 

Christine is resting well today. She was a little sick last night but is better today. She turned her dialysis machine off last night, so we are doing dialysis twice today. The plan is for her to see the attending physician in the morning to assess her health and to determine if she needs to go back to St. Thomas for observation. She has eaten well today so I'm optimistic that she will stay at NHC.

It's 34 degrees here in Dickson right now and raining. It's supposed to transition to a wintry mix and then to snow before it's over. I'd like a little snow. Not so much ice as that causes a myriad of problems. Just enough snow for a couple of snow days then I'll be fine. I really need to be here with Christine at NHC, but I can't keep taking sick days to do that. The perfect solution...Snow Days!!!

Nancy and Tom Crow, Christine's sister and bro-in-law came by after church today.  They said church at FBC Dickson was great and that Bro. Mike has missionaries there today.  Sorry we missed it.  I hear the Men's Choir was great.  Maybe next time I can play for you guys.  Nancy's visit gave me a chance to run to Subway for a salad and home to pick up dialysis supplies for the week.

Stay warm,
Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment