Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Laundry

I came home this evening from Vanderbilt to do some laundry and run the dishwasher. I'm listening to Kat Edmonson on Spotify. I like her style. Christine was pretty tired when I left. She had physical and occupational therapy today. It looks right now like she will be in the hospital several more days. We are trying to get into Stallworth at Vanderbilt. They have an aggressive rehabilitation program that would be great for Christine if she is up for it. If she can't get into Stallworth we will most likely return to NHC Dickson.

The Wildcats beat Ole Miss tonight. GO BIG BLUE.

I have two students that will be participating in the APSU Governor's Honor Band this weekend. Special thanks to Julie Worley for agreeing to take the students to the event since I'll be at Vanderbilt. The plan is to drive up to Clarksville from Nashville as I can to be with the kids as they audition and participate in the weekend. A lot depends on Christine and her possible discharge from VUMC.

Thanks so much for the thoughts, cards and prayers for Christine. She is improving. I hope to return to MHS and the most awesome band kids ever on Monday. To see what they're up to, check out our website.

Stay safe,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment